Old September 24th 04, 09:00 PM
Telamon

In article ,
"yojimbo" wrote:

"T. Early" wrote in message

And then let semi-professional Bush haters like you undermine American
soldiers from within in the name of "dissent."

What a bunch of crap. Free speech is free speech. Truth is truth. Stop
trying to circumvent freedom and liberty in your own country so that you may
shove it down the throats of another. You either believe in your Bill of
Rights and Constitution, or you think Hitler had it right.

Snip

We, and by we I mean people that think you are full of it, understand
the difference between internal dissent and being dived in purpose as
viewed by foreign nations.

Freedom entails responsibility and discernment which translates in a
functioning mind as there is a time for that dissent and a time to unify
behind our representative government. United we stand, divided we fall.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California