Old September 25th 04, 01:36 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"yojimbo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

gy.com.. .

Freedom entails responsibility and discernment which translates in
a functioning mind as there is a time for that dissent and a time
to unify behind our representative government. United we stand,
divided we fall.

This is fascist propaganda, Thomas Jefferson is puking in his grave.

If you think this fascist propaganda you must live in north Korea. In
any event you are a real nut job.

Sorry to wake you from your infantile dream but any power, advantage or
right you posses requires something from you and that is the
responsibility to wisely exercise it. However, understanding this
requires common sense which you do not possess.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California