Old September 26th 04, 05:36 AM
starman

Lucky101 wrote:

I didn't want to drop a bundle on a radio and, I rarely see R8B's for sale
cheap if I see them at all. I can pick up on R8A for like $500. I don't even
know if that's a good price. I figured it's not worth more then 4 bills to
me really.

That's not a bad price for an R8A but the prices for an R8B are
continuing to come down. The 'B' model has been around for about
7-years, so there are more used ones coming on the market. If you're
patient, you should be able to find an R8B for about $750. I payed $950
for a '2001' R8B in early '2003'. That was a good deal at the time but
they go for less now.