Old September 26th 04, 01:53 PM
ScanMan

I put a soak hose by mine for an hour or so and then put on a pair of
leather gloves and pulled it right out, twisting and wiggling it as I did so
and it was easy once the ground was damp.

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Brian" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'm getting ready to take down my antenna for my move next week, and I'd
like to take my ground rod with me as well, but I'm not sure if it would
just be a big deal that I'd probably just as well avoid. Anyone ever

pulled
one up? Should I just forget it about it and get a new one? Just

curious.

-Brian

Ground rods are cheap. Why overwork yourself trying to pull it out of the
ground? Mine is six feet in and it would be a bear to get out?

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian