Old September 29th 04, 02:34 AM
john KB5AG

interesting that all his feedback is as a buyer. Not much indication of
his performance as a seller.

If this is the Martyn I think it is, I'm sorry to hear that he has this
reputation. I met him in England years ago, and was well satisfied in my
dealings with him.

"Chas" wrote in message
ink.net...
You OBVIOUSLY haven't followed this conversation closely, there are

many
of us who have been scammed by him.

Chuck WG2A

"Gary" wrote in message
om...
(the captain) wrote in message

. com...
the seller radio-mart who had several of his accounts suspended a
while back is currently selling under the name gottahaveit1995
his auctions are full of lies. buy at great risk to finances

I am not sure how he got one of his accounts re-activated

First, I think you should have PROOF before making accusations.
Second, gottahaveit1995 has been a member of eBay since June 2003 and
has 286 feedback with only 3 negatives. You just MIGHT be mistaken.

Third, why post this on this forum? Either turn the person in to eBay
(if you have proof), or mind your own business.