Old September 29th 04, 01:55 PM
Brian McAllister

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:34:09 GMT, "Richard Steinfeld"
wrote:

It is possible that a better Dual will work. I'm thinking of the
1009, 1009SK, and the 1019 (most advanced of the three). I'm not
familiar with the 1010, but it would be unusual indeed for any
console manufacturer to put a truly good model in any consumer
product -- and this includes the German brands. Different models
in a given brand often mount the in the same cutout, so one of
these three models may just drop in (or it might not).

Those models will be a drop in replacement, as will other models of
the 1000 series with model numbers of 1009 or higher. Some models of
the 1200 series will also use the same cutout.

Brian McAllister

Sarasota, Florida

email bkm at oldtech dot net