Old September 29th 04, 02:04 PM
Scott W. Harvey

http://www.californiahistoricalradio.com/repair.html

-Scott

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 06:58:03 GMT, "Ashley Jones"
wrote:

I was wondering if anyone knows how to find a repair shop/person that can
service my 1962 Grundig Rossini record player/radio stereo console. I think
the pots need to be cleaned, and the turntable motor needs to be oiled,
nothing major.

Also, does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations on a replacement
for the dual 1010 (that will fit this console) if I decide to buy one off of
ebay, etc.?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ashley

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE!
Instead, go to the following web page to get my real email address:
http://member.newsguy.com/~polezi/scottsaddy.htm
(This has been done because I am sick of SPAMMERS making my email unusable)

Need a schematic? check out the Schematic Bank at:
http://techpreservation.dyndns.org/schematics/

Archive of alt.binaries.pictures.radio binary postings:
http://techpreservation.dyndns.org/abpr/