Old January 21st 05, 12:06 AM

ALl I have available in my areas is RG 6 or RG58. I know 58 is 50 ohm
and 6 is 75. SOmeone said using 75 ohm would cause my swr meter not

read right. I only need about 10 feet of cable to "test" some

antennas
I am going to build this weekend.

Should I just use rg 58?

You're all over the ham groups asking dumb questions and here's one
more. You got the answer to this one a couple days ago in dot.antennas.
Providing bit of technical help here and there in the NGs is one reason
the groups were originally established. But you're 'way over the edge
with your nonsense to the point of being a NG spammer if not an
outright abuser. You've been told a gazillion times to buy an ARRL
Antenna Book, sit down and READ the frigging thing and learn about
antennas like the rest of us did. THEN you'll be in a position to
occasionally ask intelligent questions in the groups about the fine
points instead of expecting us to do your homework for you and take you
from square one.

w3rv