Old January 21st 05, 01:17 AM
Len Anderson

In article , Mike Coslo writes:

K4YZ wrote:
Lenof21 wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

I'm TRYING to argue against the morse code test. You are

trying

to squelch such arguments by misdirection into defamation of

any

who are against the morse code test.

Hmm, you possibly could:

Start a Morse code thread

I have.

Actually, in most cases, you take threas on other topics and try
to insert a Morse Code redirect.

Like every thread in the group.

I wonder what the difference is between the rest of us having a
conversation, where the topic drifts a bit, as they are wont to do, and
just about every post that Len makes, which attempts to veer the topic
to Morse testing?

You can always talk about DEFUNCT 30-year-past TV shows.

That has NOTHING to do with ham radio. Won't ruffle your overly
sensitive "feathers," will it?

Won't be about AMATEUR RADIO at all, but then what you really
want is a nice little cozy Chat Room where you be all gemutlich
in talking about whatever you PCTA extras want...and then you
can make nasty to anyone who objects to all the non-ham-radio
talk. You "own" this newsgroup because you are in it, right?

People don't want to discuss Morse Code testing anymore because
most people (those who read something OTHER than their own work...)
know that the issue is moot at this point. Nothing else stated in this
forum will change Federal policy.

Right.

"Right" what?

Tsk. Since you can't get others' opinions they way YOU like them,
or that of the PCTA extras, you want to make more nasty?

Try to refrain from the pejoratives

Sorry. Someone insults me, I give 'em back lots more.

Yet another monumental lie.

Neither Jim Miccolis nor Mike Coslo do anything of the kind, yet
you pour it over Jim like molasses, and you've started in on Mike.

I noticed that! 8^)

Awwww. Feeling hurt and agreeing with that wonderful Avenging
Angle of Dearth who loves to use Yiddish pejoratives in "signing
off" to others he no like?

Tsk. Poor spoiled little babies. Can't make the world in your
imagined images.

I have yet to see Mike refr to you by anything other than your
expressed preferred names.

Remember, I did call him Lennie once. But he didn't like that, so I
went to calling him Len. My bad!

You should get "Yiddish for Dummies" and study it. That way you
can call your newsgroup opponents by four-letter names that
no one (you think) will understand...because you probably don't
understant Yiddish either.

Thanks for proving my point right here in THIS post (as if I would
have had to wait long anyway.....)

(UNSNIP)...I've seen what has already happened. So have
you and everyone else accessing this newsgrope.

And they just got a prime example of why everyone else in this
newsgoup is justified in their opinion of you and why you are a
disreputable liar.

Thanks.

Wow! "Disreputable liar" is NOT a pejorative! :-)

And the Angle of Dearth knows what EVERYONE ELSE's opinions
ARE!

Tsk, tsk. You PCTA extras have out-Orwelled Orwell in redefining
the language!

Actually the comedy comes from watching a pathological liar
continue to make excuses for his lies and misdeeds, only to get caught
up in even MORE lies and misdeeds.

Tsk. "Pathological liar" is an endearment? :-)

No you're not. There's not one iota of any evidence in any other
forum of a single contructive effort with your name attached to it.

Gosh...I'm "pregnant with ideas" but the "contructions" haven't
started yet. :-)

You're an egotistical, mean old man with nothing left to do in his
life except make other people as miserable as you are.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. More "endearments." :-)

Awfully good PR there, "winning friends" for morsemanship and
ham radio as you guys "know it."

Peoples must be in large queues waiting to sign up for amateur
radio after seeing the warm, friendly "brotherhood" freelings
exhibited in here. :-)

(UNSNIP)...but I can find time
once in a while to puncture their arrogant balloons of old, stale,
hot air.

You can TRY, but so far all you've done is prove what WE have been
saying all along.

Leonard H. Anderson is a liar.

Another endearment!

Leonard H. Anderson is untrustworthy.

Yet ANOTHER!

Leonard H. Anderson is deceitful.

WOW! Three in a row!!!

Yessir, heavenly fodder sure had it pinned when he talked about
swinging opinions in here. :-)

And it's Leonard H. Anderson who provides the proof of the
accusations.

Thanks.

You've single handedly done more to undermine your "advocacy" than
any other VALID arguments could ahve done.

Who wants to be associated with an issue that is so voiciferously
and embarassingly represented by the likes of you...??? Just do the
world a favor and stay away from such issues as finding an AIDS
vaccine, cures for cancer, or preventing birth defects.
Putz.

You have a point there, Steve. It is hard to convince a person that
your argument is correct when you dish out abuse with your argument. one
is always tempted to disregard all the good parts of the argument with
the bad.

Riiiiight...the Angle of Dearth is very busy working on AIDS vaccines,
cures for cancer, and preventing birth defects. Doctor Avenger can't
be bothered with discussing anything in normal ways...it is His way
or the highway.

While it is always a good idea to not confuse the messenger with the
message, which I always try to avoid, such a "debating" style is one of
the best ways to hinder the message. It just means that you have to wade
through the insults and other brickbats to find the message.

Was there a "message" there? :-)

Oh, yes, there was:

Do everything that the PCTA extras say to do. Swear allegiance to
the ARRL and for everything it stands for. Insult everyone and every-
thing that deviates from that divine and noble viewpoint. No deviates
allowed! That's the ticket!

Never ever admit to PCTA extra Double Standards. None exist in
the PCTA extra hypocritical imagination. Follow the PCTA extra
orders and directives explicitly...for they are ultra-pure and always
right.

Gotta love it! Far better than a defunct 30-years-ago TV show!