Old January 21st 05, 01:10 AM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

N3CVJ wrote:
Follow? I set the example. My posts have no

emotional content at all.

That you are unable to grasp the moment your posts become personal, it
is born of your emotion, is no surprise.

They are pure and simple logic based on

either facts or empirical observation.

Something you seem unable to comprehend.

You still haven't managed to explain how one who violates the 70 MPH
federal speed limit is not a "federal criminal", yet one who violates
the dx rule, *is* a "federal criminal". Of special interest is your only
criteria for referring to one as this "criminal" is the fact you hold
the dx rule was enacted by the feds,,,,,,as was the 70 MPH limit.

I do not have Comcast. I do not live on a

Comcast system.

You're not being clear, Davie, a sure sign of confusion and difficulty
communicating.

That's WHY I have ptd.net. You won't find

competing isp's on the same cable system.

Ah,,the desperate attempt to obfuscate. Too bad, comcast most certainly
services your area.

My area? Now, be careful now, I'm about to

ask one of those questions which you can't

seem to understand the motivation for: Just

what is your criteria for what determines "my

area"? One mile radius? 10 mile? 30 mile?

I will tell you point blank that my cable system

is NOT Comcast, and therefore they have no

rights to offer cable modem service. Comcast

cable modem service is only offered on

Comcast cable systems.

YOU are a liar in the first degree.

You have comcast in addition to whatever else.

Prove it.

Put up or crawl back under your rock.

Surely, but you will mind your etiquette. Proper communication dictates
you answer the question posed you prior to earning the right to ask one
of the inquirer. Name the ham you claimed agreed with you that roger
beeps are illegal and I will illustrate with sound deftness your post
from comcast.

Dave

"Sandbagger"