Old January 21st 05, 01:34 AM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Default twsitsy shown the door again!

From: =A0=A0 itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
a copy of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: =A0=A0 Otherwise we will be
unable to process your complaint properly X-Postfilter: =A0=A0 1.3.22

(anger snipped)

I have no concept? The spread entails a team

being either favored or underdog, if they win

by the points thew odds makers from Vegas

they get a win in the ATS colum if they lose

they get a loss.

That's the ticket.

It is you that is babbling again, I know full well

how the spread works, I have wagered on pro

sports for over 20 years,

Gambling, alcoholism,,,you have multiple vices.

been to Vegas

Me too. What's your favorite place to stay?

and moved the line on a basketball game

because of the amount wagered.

Your kid brother's pop warner game don't count.

PIT is 7-7 ATS over the last 10 years (L10Y)

in playoff games

Being the big, vegas gambler you are, you know what that record
means...an incredible improvement over what they *historically* record.

You seem to have all the answers why dont

you provide a link to back up your claim, I

have refuted your claim.

Whether you realize it or not, you are making quite a case against what
you profess. Keep posting those records over the years.