Old October 10th 04, 01:48 PM
Cez

*MANY* thanks, Randy -- and many thanks to all! Happilly enjoying my
GEIII here in Arlington VA with the added boost...

- CEZ.

"Randy A. Hefner" wrote in message ...
http://support.radioshack.com/suppor...oc62/62069.pdf

"Cez" wrote in message
om...
Greetings, all--

I just purchased the very last in-store stock of the 15-1853 here in
the DC area ($10 clearance) -- unfortunately, it was the store's old
floor display model, which was missing its box, the manual, and the
wire to run to the external AM and ground connections on the back of
my new GE SRIII.

Since the 15-1853 has long since been discontinued, the Radio Shack
website no longer posts the online version of its owner's manual,
which I'm trying to track down (I need it for schematics and/or tips
on the optimal cable I'll need to run from the loop to the radio, plus
it's just my personal habit to always have owner's manuals around
'just in case'). I also tried the 'Wayback Machine' at archive.org to
see if I could access the manual from earlier versions of the Radio
Shack website, but no dice...

If anyone happens to have a copy of the 15-1853's online owner's
manual on hand, I'd certainly be most appreciative to receive a copy
via e-mail.

Many thanks!

- Cez.