Old October 12th 04, 12:07 PM
Jiri Placek

Brenda Ann-

I appreciate your kind offer. Look at
http://www.geocities.com/grundig_sat...at_ant_inf.htm

Satellit 208 has the "B" antenna but I believe that any from "A" to
"D" will work although the "C" and "D" may have little different
mounts. I have only six bottom segments left.

Jiri Placek
Boyertown, PA

"Brenda Ann Dyer" wrote in message ...
"Jiri Placek" wrote in message
om...
My Satellit 208 / Transistor 6000 has the upper half of the antenna
missing. Is there any way to either locate a replacement antenna or
to cannibalize fitting parts from another radio?
Any lead is appreciated.

I may be able to help you with that.. can you send me a pic of what's left
of your antenna (take it out of the radio and take the pic and send to me).
I have a Grundig antenna that I believe will fit that particular radio.