Old October 14th 04, 05:34 PM
Burr

Hi Dan,
How's NY?

She uses my YB400 right now and seems to enjoy listening to her home
stuff (Philippines) even if there is not much to it.
It's like me listening to VOA when I am overseas. They talk to slow and
only broadcast what "they" want to be heard. I use to listen to Radio Moscow
just to get the true USA local news.

--
Burr
Grundigs, FR200, YB400, Int.650 & Sat.800

"Diverd4777" wrote in message

Color and Style are important factors;
How does she use radios now?
Why did she pick the one she uses ;
I've heard of some women going weak in the knees at the sight of a Grundig
Porsch YB 2000

Technical schmecnical; does it match her shoes
:-)

Dan / NYC

In article YZwbd.304$n57.260@trnddc01, "Burr"

Subject: Lets compare Radios
From: "Burr"
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:32:08 GMT

I am thinking about a radio for my wife and I would like to hear from
people
who have used the Grundig YB550PE as to Batt. life and stuff. I am
comparing
it to the YB400PE. My Yb400 has run for every all over the world and is on
my desk now.

--
Burr
Grundigs, FR200, YB400, Int 650 & 800