Old October 15th 04, 02:47 AM
Michael Lawson

"Burr" wrote in message
news:mXxbd.722$l55.435@trnddc09...
Thanks Mike,

She has to have a portable as she lives away from me 5 days a

week for a
few more months.

Heck, then, give her another YB400 (or even a 300) if
she's used to it and likes it. That makes it easy for you;
especially if yours goes belly up. That way you can
borrow hers for a while. ;-)

Glad your sister is into the SW.

Sister-in-law, but at least it gives me someone to talk
SW with at family gatherings. (Beats hearing from
the Steeler and 49er fans in the family how much the
Bengals suck.) Too bad she's not into puttering around
with electronics, but at least I've got a cousin for that.
Now, if I could only turn that cousin on to SW...

--Mike L.