Old October 15th 04, 10:53 PM
Mark

Apologies for the offence I caused.
Mark.

"Lucky" wrote in message
You know,

it's garbage like you that ruins the trust and community bonds we form in
this group and cause bad blood. I did this as a favor and to inform the SW
enthusists about this deal which is a superb one so it merits posting.

Lucky

"Mark" wrote in message
How much do you make from each sale?

Mark.

"Lucky" wrote in message
Yes I know But it was a secret sale and still is to people who

don't
know about it. I ordered early cause I've been looking at this radio

for
while and price is just too good to turn down. Like the top man from

HRO
said, your timing couldn't have been better.

I mean damn, a brand new R-75 with free DSP and free shipping for $425

after
the $50 rebate. Where are you going to find a new unit with DSP for

$425?

I'll have for next weekend hopefully. Get yours before they sell out.

You
must purchase the unit by Oct 31st to get in on the rebate.

Lucky

"Mark" wrote in message
"Lucky" wrote
On Sat Oct 16th there will be a secret sale at HRO.

Well, its not secret anymore!

Mark.