Old October 16th 04, 04:34 AM
Lucky

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I was wondering when someone was going to
say something good about it. It looks to me some others here are depressed
individuals with more time on their hands then they know to do what so they
talk out the top of their hat.

To me, they are worthless even if they give advice here. No, I am not making
one cent off this deal. My whole purpose was to surprise people here and
make them happy but like I said you have dark depressed people that want
other people to feel just like them.

I'm going to enjoy a good radio on the cheap. I hope whomever else bought or
buys one will be happy too.

Lucly

"T. Early" wrote in message

"Lucky" wrote in message
You know,

it's garbage like you that ruins the trust and community bonds we

form in
this group and cause bad blood. I did this as a favor and to inform

the SW
enthusists about this deal which is a superb one so it merits

posting.

Lucky

I think those who choose to take advantage of what is admittedly a VG
deal owe you thanks for whatever role you had and for calling it to
our attention. I also think you overreacted to a legitimate question
which you chose not to answer.