Old October 16th 04, 11:11 PM
JuLiE Dxer

Is this a political newsgroup or shortwave radio newsgroup?

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 13:25:46 -0400, "Lucky"
wrote:

Figures you'd be for bush....it explains a lot to me.....what are you 75
years old?

Lucky

"T. Early" wrote in message

"Madelin McKinnon" wrote in message
om...
I think the low blows are actually being thrown by the Cheney family
(specifically Lynne) and the republicans. It was pretty convenient

for
Lynne and Dick to bring up their daughter when it makes Bush and
Cheney look "compassionate." It would be one thing if they never
brought it up in any speech or anything that furthers their campaign
with moderates...but they have.

Please don't pollute this excellent OT thread on "sleazeball" O'Reilly
and his antics with a double OT rant about Kerry' gaffe at the debate
that polling now shows 2/3 of Americans found inappropriate. You've
obviously been waiting for a spot to launch this diatribe but the
ignorance shown--including the assertion that the Cheney's make an
issue of their daughter when it suits them--is simply stunning and the
ultimate in ham-handed rationalization.