Old October 16th 04, 12:11 AM
Ed Price

"k4wge" wrote in message
om...

And the crap begins to flow, now that classical physics has been slain.

Ed
wb6wsn

Physics? You want physics? I'll show you physics :-)

"The voltage and current applied to a Hertz antenna are in phase,
therefore the E and H fields are not in phase, thus radiation does not
occur until a great distance from the antenna.

Now that explanation is worth a patent all by itself! If "radiation does not
occur until a great distance from the antenna", just how does the energy
sneak out that great distance and suddenly manifest itself? Don't know about
your world, but I've been in the near field of a lot of antennas, and tissue
heating easily proved that they were radiating.

I believe the quote is:

"You want physics?"
"I think I'm entitled..."
"You want physics?!"
"I want the truth!"
"You can't handle physics!"

Anyway, patents and glib text are cheap (well, maybe not patents), but
far-field performance is the ultimate judge. Build me a couple of EH's, and
compare them to dipoles, say, mountain-top to mountain-top. Get 3rd party
witnessing, and publish. You know, extraordinary claims demand extraordinary
proof.

Ed
wb6wsn

Ed