Old October 16th 04, 12:28 AM
Fractenna

1. I ID every time I post. If you can't figure it out, it goes to show

No, there is no positive ID.

your lack of attention to detail.

2. You started pushing your trip trap about fractal antennas when?

My discovery dates to 1988.

Was
it 1999-ish? I have yet to see a single commercial offering of such
antennas.

Well, let's see... today I worked on 6 different project/ orders for customers,
and three were commercial ones. Two were, well, something else:-) The other was
product dev.

The staff worked on 4 commercial ones.

At any given time there are anywhere many different commercial orders for
various different designs. Ergo, I respect the fact that your knowledge is
incomplete, and certainly not factually based. Happy to discuss this with your
further off line if you wish.

Draw your own conclusions there.

Money in the bank:-)

You mean you don't remember the sound thrashing I gave you last time,
when you got all defensive and evasive when asked for more performance
data on the antennas?

Nope. That's not factually true, and I don't know who you are. Who are you?

I was willing to give you the benefit of the
doubt then, but you proved to me that your claims then were unfounded
and without basis, either in practical application or in theory.

Hmmm...let's take oh, one wee example: what are the geometrical requirements
for frequency invariance? Who found them? What do they have to do with
fractals?

I don't see a future for either BPL or fractal antennas.

I appreciate your opinion.

Being somewhat better informed on the facts, I have a compelling reason to
opine that you are incorrect.

'But they radiate!!" you say.. yeah, so do my rain gutters.

I never, ever, said this.

-SSB

Love to know who you are, and to take this of-NG, as I requested.

With best wishes,
Chip N1IR