Old October 16th 04, 02:25 AM
NOYB

"Fractenna"
There is no evidence, nor reason to believe, that the
low level of RF produced in BPL will propagate to
bona fide interference levels, in the very or mid
far-field.

See ? There's the bit your not getting.

I listen to SW. My neighbor signs-up for BPL. We share a pole-mounted
transformer. The AC in MY house, under my desk, will be infested with BPL.

Eventually someone might drop by and install some ferrite onto my power line
drop and that might reduce the noise by a few dB at certain frequencies.

The whole thing is a kludge.

By the way, there are plenty of reports of interference in other countries
and in the US trials. Start with ARRL.org and read.