Old October 22nd 04, 09:13 PM
JuLiE Dxer

Get a life, dumb****..

Your posts are complete spam regardless of how much you love your
political news stories.

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:17:49 -0400, "pixonik"
wrote:

You'll report it "again"? That's funny. And how has the ISP handled your
complaints so far, hmm? Have they told you to your face to get a life and
find something better to do. Knickers in a twist, again? Stop wasting
peoples time. All the ISP has to do is see my posts include fully attributed
news stories with facts, with no profanity or libel, whereas your posts are
mostly hysterical gnashing rants and pouting. Every time I provide a fact,
you can't stomach it, can't refute it, and turn into a baby SS-wannabe. Grow
up already.