Old October 23rd 04, 10:58 PM
Frank Dresser

"Dan Weir" wrote in message
om...

Hmmm...did you just (accidentally, perhaps) prove my point - that
Chuck Harder is a crypto-fascist?

Chuck Harder is a mushy headed populist. Populists have always blamed their
problems on somebody else. Those somebody elses could be bankers, railroad
owners, Jews, foreigners and city slickers.

Chuck Harder isn't tough enough to be a real fascist.

Most Jewish groups consider LaRouche a classical anti-Semite; if he's
not all that different from Chuck Harder, what does that say about
Chuck Harder?

LaRouche's economic plans are somewhat similiar, but more extreme than
Harder's.

Seems to me that my contention that Chuck Harder is an anti-Semite - a
charge that elicited a threat from Chuck to throw me in jail - is,
after all, correct.

Either Harder or LaRouche might be antisemites, I can't really argue that
point. Antisemitism isn't one of my sensitivities. However, I don't think
either LaRouche or Harder would make radio's top 10 antisemite list. Maybe
not the top 100. The antisemitism of Pastor Peter Peters and Jackie Patru
is far clearer.

Sometimes those who are right must pay with their liberties and
freedoms - and sometimes their lives. I almost did. So did those in
Auschwitcz, Sobibor, Bergen-Belsen, and Treblinka!

Frank Dresser