Old October 25th 04, 07:18 PM
Steve

Ok, yeah, I used to talk with a group on 3985 in the evenings and I
always noticed that from about 3995 on up it the band was trashed..

Steve

dxAce wrote in message ...
Steve wrote:

dxAce wrote in message ...
The past few evenings I've tuned up to the top of the 75 meter band to see what
effect DRM on 3995 has on the band and it's atrocious.

DRM = QRM

dxAce
Michigan
USA

What is DRM?? Some kind of digital communications??

Yes, it is radio transmitted digitally. Give a listen up on 3995 in our North
American evenings and listen to the QRM.

And then try and imagine what that sort of thing will do to the other shortwave
broadcasting bands.

dxAce
Michigan
USA