Old October 17th 04, 03:21 AM
G.Beat

"Ken Bessler" wrote in message
I'm looking for any designs, tips, URLs, etc. that would help me build a
80/160 trap dipole. I've got the ARRL Aantenna book but it only offers
specifics for multi trap
(4-5 band) or 80 & up designs. Help!

tia!

Ken KG0WX

Ken -

Unadilla has a set of traps that will work for a 75 / 160 or 80 / 160 trap
dipole.
http://www.unadilla.com/traps.htm

I will assume a 2-band (80 Phone) 75 / 160 meter trap design. This design
only uses a set of KW-80F traps.

From the center insulator, the wire is 63 feet and 8 inches to the trap and
42 feet and 1 inch after the trap to the end insulator.

BTW, Unadilla has just introduced a set of 60 meter traps for those 40 meter
and 80 meter dipole users -- that would like to add the 5 channels to their
antenna system!

w9gb