Old October 27th 04, 07:11 PM
Grumpus

Default Satellit 900; 7600GR Antenna; Pete's AM; Satellit 800...A Miscellany

What is the latest news on the Satellit 900?

The antenna on my new 7600GR is very difficult to rotate, something
seems to be binding inside the case. Anyone know the cause and the
solution to this?

What is the status of Pete's AM radio; haven't seen anything posted on
this subject in a while?

Is the Satellit 800 being discontinued? Grove no longer carries it
and one of my SW mags has also stated that it will no longer be sold
in the U.S., but a knowledgeable poster on this site has disputed
this. What is the case?

Earlier this month on a Cumbre DX broadcast one of Marie Lamb's
correspondents interviewed a gentleman from a NY state radio club who
said there is a rumor that Sony is going to revive the 2010. Any
truth to this?

Is it true that the new Degen 1103 has a 3" speaker and does the new
Passport review this model?

Regards to all,

Grumpus