Old October 18th 04, 03:37 AM
chuck

Default another lie

Chuck wrote:
Roy Lewallen wrote in message

Because you never furnished that information, I assumed that you had
acquired it illicitly.

I recall (I must take his word for it) that party
informed you of the transfer, while assuring
you that any or all copies were destroyed.

Perhaps you overlooked making a record.
In any case, I'll email his callsign.

Allowing say 30 days or so for me to
prepare an antenna, I invite you to make
the arrangements in Tucson - say April -
May, 2005 or so - and I will be more
than happy to join you there.

Is this agreeable?

No, you'll have to make the arrangements.

Considering you are the one insisting on this, I do not
agree to do that. However, I do agree to have the test
fee held in an escrow account set up by my attorney,
but the rest is up tp you.

The person who pays will have the legal
right to make the results public. I agree in advance to do so if I pay;
I expect you to do likewise.

Of course!

Chuck, WA7RAI

Roy Lewallen, W7EL