Old October 31st 04, 01:19 PM
Diverd4777

I like them both; usually look at the covers & what equipment reviews /
articles they have;

Great graphics on MT...
& more frequencies..

Dan / NYC

In article ,
(Kachina 78) writes:

Subject: Monitoring Times vs. Popular Communications?
From:
(Kachina 78)
Date: 31 Oct 2004 07:16:59 GMT

A recent order from Grove Enterprises included a copy of the July, 2004
Monitoring Times. I have been a subscriber of Pop Com, since it used to be
Popular Electronics, so how's that for aging oneself. Monitoring Times is
impossible to get at any local store that sells magazines, in my midwest
location. I must say that unless this edition of Monitoring Times was an
exception, I liked it a lot more than Pop Com. I am interested in knowing
what
my fellow SWL's feel about The Monitoring Times, and is it worth the extra
expense, when compared to Pop Com? Good DXing to you, Gary.