Old October 18th 04, 05:04 PM
Richard Clark

On 18 Oct 2004 05:59:20 -0700, (k4wge) wrote:
What spectrum is to be shared? The BPL advocates are asking the FCC to
relax radiation limits. How is that sharing?

We have access to every OTHER Hertz in bandwidth across the spectrum.
Half for us, half for them. Just don't expect all (or significant
portion) of your half in any one place - that just wouldn't be fair
now, would it?

Keep in mind, this is the kinder, gentler compassion we've been
promised and by all CIA investigations into the matter, they've been
overwhelmingly successful (please don't ask for documentation).