Old October 18th 04, 05:36 PM
sideband

Richard:

Thanks for the heads up. I know Fracky from way back. I've been here
awhile, but mostly I just read, because I don't have much "on topic"
to contribute that those who are much more learned (such as yourself)
haven't already shared. Occasionally I can relate an experience I've
had with mobile operations that might be helpful, or rebut idiocy and
malformed opinions as they're stated.

So thanks for the concern. Keep up the good work here in the NG.

-SSB

Richard Clark wrote:

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:36:34 GMT, sideband wrote:

If (and when) you can't. I'll accept your apology.

Hi OM,

You will have to get in line behind the fellow he named as the
Wakefield Killer....

If needs be, the archive contains the explicit information to this act
against Amateur Radio Operators and its COMPLETE context can be
provided if any ignorance or dissembling is presented.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC