Old November 1st 04, 03:29 PM
Dave Holford

Kachina 78 wrote:

A recent order from Grove Enterprises included a copy of the July, 2004
Monitoring Times. I have been a subscriber of Pop Com, since it used to be
Popular Electronics, so how's that for aging oneself. Monitoring Times is
impossible to get at any local store that sells magazines, in my midwest
location. I must say that unless this edition of Monitoring Times was an
exception, I liked it a lot more than Pop Com. I am interested in knowing what
my fellow SWL's feel about The Monitoring Times, and is it worth the extra
expense, when compared to Pop Com? Good DXing to you, Gary.

I subscribe to Monitoring Times, Popular Communications, Listening In
and the Messenger. (In addition to the HAM magazines).

If taxes keep increasing, and I have to make a choice, Monitoring Times
will be the last to go. For my money it covers more subjects in more
depth and the content tends to be more current.

Dave