Old November 2nd 04, 02:59 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"dxAce" wrote:

| Yes, and it's a damn shame. But we'll make it, somehow, if Kerry is indeed
| elected.
|
| Do not give up hope just yet though! It ain't over till it's over.

Not on your life - but let's face it; the Dummocraps are taking
some of their plays directly from the Soviets (vote fraud and intimidation,
lawsuits, tampering, etc.)

It's really the crime of the new century, and you'd think that
*real* journalists would be in a rush to report the facts.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

"If a man wants his dreams to come true then he must wake up."
- Anonymous

---