Old November 2nd 04, 12:46 PM
Mark S. Holden

Lucky wrote:
" Radio Flyer" wrote in message

He has a Missouri phone number listed in the auction. I suppose it
could be a cell phone, but radiobitzii and gottahaveit1995 were quite
easy to spot.

Could be a fake phone but that is going to a lot of trouble.

So, say that is his real phone number. You pay him, he pays Radio Mart and
it gets shipped from a different location. Not from where this guys lives.

But, like Mark said in all fairness, he could have borrowed the disclaimer,
but that's the same picture of the "new" 8800 that Radio mart has. Unless he
borrowed that too which I doubt since it has the box also.

Lucky

The "pose" is similar, but the background is different.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4673&item=57278865 12&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
is the radio mart auction, with the red curtain.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4673&item=57285188 15&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
is the ccom auction - part of a white brick wall, and a plastic pastel
flowery table cloth.