Old October 18th 04, 11:45 PM
Bill

Default 4:1 balun advice sought...

I am looking to add another type of antenna to our product line. It
will require a 4:1 balun/center insulator. Because of time & labor
restrictions, we would just as soon purchase another companies 4:1
balun/center insulator instead of making our own. (At least for the
time being....)

It has been a long time since I've used any baluns. Seems I recall
they were made by Unidilla. I see they are still around and in
business. Reasonably priced, too. Is this the "best bang for your
buck"???

What is the lowest priced 4:1 balun on the market? What, in your
opinion, is the BEST 4:1 balun on the market???

No, I am not a troll. Just legit questions with your feedback very
much appreciated.

Thanks and 73,

Bill - WA8MEA
DWM Communications