Old November 4th 04, 11:16 PM
the captain

so tell me us how your $10 worth of parts is worth $59 and his $5
worth of parts is not worth $20. we are not talking about an
automobile that requires a billion dollars of engineering.

he is using simple readily available parts to keep costs down and is
doing a service to people who don't want to spend a fortune on
somebodies high profit spread. he offers VALUE.

your Jealousy is quite disturbing. he is an intelligent person doing a
great service to the people who can't afford $59 for an antenna. I
think you owe him an apology to put down his product without even
trying it !!!
I have a friend who has the EF-SWL and the RFJUNKIE product and it
performs NO BETTER than the RFJUNKIE product at a lot less money.

I recommend his stuff to everyone who needs a good antenna. his design
is a proven one.

"Dale Parfitt" wrote in message news:bFgid.1627$_e.900@trnddc05...
"the captain" wrote in message
om...
for those of you who want this antenna but can't afford its over $50
price. RFJUNKIE on ebay has his own version for $22 !!!

his products work !

You get what you pay for.