Old October 19th 04, 03:10 PM
Mark

Richard Clark" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:43:03 +0100, "Mark"
wrote:

You know what the trouble is with us amateurs is ?

Hi Mike,

Sure, some of them don't know what "digital" is, your posting contains
examples which follow below.

SNIP
73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Oh dear, my generalisations have yet again confused those of electronics
academia and has caused interpretation problems with a gargantuan
proportion.

Maybe my sentence " You know what the trouble is with us amateurs is? "
should
be changed to " You know what the trouble is with all those on this list is:
" ( followed by a list of every amateur in the world , but filtering out
those who don't reply to an extensive survey to find out if they would like
to be included in the generalisation "we". )

He casts... he waits... ( not long ) , and he reels them in...