Old October 19th 04, 05:38 PM
Yuri Blanarovich

I HAD a tower up on the north side of the house for about 15 years, it
, top out at about 100feet. I built a 'tilt over' that is 52 feet tall
with a mast of about 25, = 77 give or take. been 'up' about 1.5 years
and lighting has 'hit' it twice. One was higher, never hit, this one
is lower, hit is there anything I can do to 'fix this'? Lost
antennas, need to do 'something'. thanks in advance. cl
73

Can you describe how each tower was configured at the top and how it was
grounded?
What is important to know if the top ended up with sharp point (mast, VHF
vertical antenna, etc.) or Yagi type antenna, like tribander etc. without
anything pointy protruding above.

Yuri, K3BU