Old October 19th 04, 06:33 PM
Richard Clark

On 19 Oct 2004 16:47:46 GMT, oUsama (Yuri Blanarovich)
wrote:

Hi Yuri,

Slight difference. Rauchians choose their words as weapons of smart ass
attitude at "morons" who happen to be right, while Rs are wrong.

This is the trivial difference.
They fail at the discussion of facts and arguments.

This is the Rauchian difference.

I will agree in this respect, but not all Toms are Rauchs. The term
"Current Drop" is abhorrent to some (a pollution of technical
language), an irritant to others, and inconsequential to many who
simply enjoy the cat fight.

I can take only so much of the technical pollution. The breaking
point for me is when foreign terms are elevated to prayer status and
made icons of a new theory. This, for you, I presume constitutes much
the same issue as
They fail at the discussion of facts and arguments.

which you are closely mimicking in the tedious and insistent manner of
upholding a foreign usage. You agreed that Tom (Rauch) could have as
easily chosen better language, the same resolution is afforded in this
current contretemps too.

A simpler resolution is to simply drop it and move on.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC