Old November 6th 04, 05:10 PM
Mark Zenier

In article ,
david_ruy-barbosa wrote:
I know some American sports broadcasts can be picked up on DX/AM but
are there any known broadcast from Europe?? I have been able to pick
up matches from South America but was interested in Euro matches. Is
there a "sports" SW guide?
Thanks

The BBC has their Sportsworld program, Saturday 14:05-17:00 UTC,
and Sunday 17:05-18:00 UTC. For Western North America, Try 9740
and 7160.

http://www.bbcworldservice.com or http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice

Radio Australia has Grandstand. They allocate seperate frequencys
for this on their (local time) Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
15240 and 9660, as I remember. (This translates to nightime on
Friday and Saturday for the US).

http://www.abc.net.au/ra

Mark Zenier Washington State resident