Old November 8th 04, 12:57 AM
Keyboard In The Wilderness

There are some programs that send a morse character audibly, then a sligt
delay flashes the letter on the computer screen
Hence the visual way of learning. Try Morse Code Tutor URL:
http://jcrystal.com/steffenweber/dos/morse.html

I only recommend the visual method if you absolutely can't learn audibly

The Anon Keyboard
I doubt, therefore I might be

"starman" wrote in message
Jennie wrote:

That is what I want, something to get me started until I learn and pass
the
code test. I am more of a visual learner than a dot, ditto person...

An audio code like Morse can be difficult for so called 'visual' people
who try to see the dots and dashes for each letter. I had the same
problem when I started learning it. You can only go so far before you
can't visualize it fast enough to keep up with the sounds. It's better
to start from the beginning with learning the sounds for each letter
rather than seeing the dots and dashes.

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000
Newsgroups