Old November 8th 04, 04:57 PM
av

"Jim Shaffer, Jr." wrote in message . ..
There is software for Linux. Someone might be able to make it work on MacOS X
with some work.

ha! you're talking to the wrong person for that!
i think i did find that software though... from Germany i think?

anyway, looks like my suspicions were correct. am either going to have
to move my radio listening over to my work office or divest myself of
one of the computers there and bring it over to my house. or find some
cheap old laptop somwhere to use just for this.

I might eventually try that windows emulation software for mac.
sounds like an expensive, dicey proposition though, especially if a
serial to USB cable might not work.

thanks for the responses!