Old October 20th 04, 12:33 AM
Mike Coslo

Mark wrote:

Oh dear, my generalisations have yet again confused those of electronics
academia and has caused interpretation problems with a gargantuan
proportion.

Maybe my sentence " You know what the trouble is with us amateurs is? "
should
be changed to " You know what the trouble is with all those on this list is:
" ( followed by a list of every amateur in the world , but filtering out
those who don't reply to an extensive survey to find out if they would like
to be included in the generalisation "we". )

He casts... he waits... ( not long ) , and he reels them in...

What digital rig do you use, Mark?

- Mike KB3EIA -