Old October 20th 04, 04:19 AM
Mike Coslo

Richard Clark wrote:
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 23:27:29 -0400, Mike Coslo
wrote:

That is because Neo-Con's are a mutant form of liberal. Kind of like
liberals that have drank waaay too much coffee and turned mean! 8^)

But they are still liberals.

Hi Mike,

You and I are probably the only two to understand that point, but when
a right-winger who's been hood-winked into taking them into their
fold.... They will swallow a lot of swill and proclaim it Champagne
before admitting the lie.

There's the one about Yellow Dog Democrats and Second Coming
Republicans... There are some Democrats that would vote for a yellow dog
before voting Republican, and some Republicans that wouldn't vote for a
Democrat if he came down from heaven to trumpet blasts from a heavenly
host! 8^)

After-all, the pay off is so rewarding when
the neocons leave the financial tap running for them (helps the swill
go down).

But the bills always come due, don't they?

We need only look at Nader embracing the only group that would carry
him into elections and they are the resurrection of the American Nazi
party.

Dunno if you heard the debate between Howard Dean and Ralphie boy. Now
THAT is what a debate is supposed to be. Dean was pretty civil for the
first part, and Nadar actually wasn't boring. But when Dean brought up
Ralph's dubious buddies, it turned really exciting!