Old January 21st 05, 04:21 AM
moparholic

"Steveo" wrote in message
Frank Gilliland wrote:
Frank, I'm getting a little tired of your tone.

I really don't care.

-snip- -topic change-

Hi Frank. I propose me renting the boxing ring time in Toledo, and Doug
and I settling his -hooked on gay- in the squared circle. Like you, I
really don't care, except the part where no one talks that way to
my face without trouble. He only lives 3 exit's down the Ohio green-stamp
from me.

I know the pat answer is to ignore him. Most times I do, but the urge
to rub his deputy dogie jowls in my spit is hard to resist.

Figure a fair boxing match right down the street from his house, with
me paying the rental is a fair way to settle it?

I value your opinion now, only reason I ask.

THE ONLY THING YOU VALUE ABOUT FRANK IS HIS COCK UP YOR ASS.

HOW'S YOUR CRACK HEAD WHORE-MAW DOING?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download