Old October 20th 04, 02:23 PM
Bozidar Pasaric

Walter Maxwell wrote:

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:22:02 +0200, (Bozidar
Pasaric) wrote:

Richard Clark wrote:

There is not one shred of science in any of this - except the words
they use to disguise the fraud.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Sorry, the previous message went out only partially. Here is the whole:

Thanks to OM Mario, 9A4DE I finally got the answers I was looking for.
Visit these two sites:
1)
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~calvi...enna_test_repo
rt.pdf
2)
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~calvi...enna_test_repo
rt_2.pdf

That means:
- practically: I am not going to build the EH antenna;
- theoreticallay: The EH antenna behaves exactly according to the
classical antenna theory.
Thanks everyone for taking part in the discusson.
Bozidar, 9a2hl

Hello, Bozidar,

There seems to be a problem with the URL you posed above. I get the error msg
'page not available'. Can you fix the URL so we can see the quote?

Walt, W2DU

Hello, Walt,

The URLs are OK. Today I could not get to the site either. But I know
from experience that sometimes it helps to shorten the URL. Delete all
after 'technical/' and then go through the menu. I tried it a few
minutes ago and it worked. I downloaded the 1.6 MB Report, and from the
next subtitle I printed the 27 pages Report. Good luck.
Bozidar, 9A2HL