Old November 16th 04, 03:17 AM
m II

Honus wrote:

Bradley B responded to jd in another part of a 'JuLiE! Threat or
Menace?' thread.

The reference to Wouff-Hongs piqued my curiosity. I found this as a
result.

http://www.kkn.net/archives/html/QRP.../msg00582.html

This site obviously wants to cloud the issue:

http://www.arrl.org/news/features/2002/04/01/1/

There seems to be something worthwhile in even the most obscure of
postings..

BB's message:
=========================
Please refer to the previous post of mine with reference to
the newsgroup charter for a clearer understanding that
broadcast content is on topic. Thanks much!

-=jd=-

Exactly. It's my pleasure to "cross the aisle" and to agree with an
excellent example of a thinking conservative on this issue of content.

Otherwise, this interesting and challenging list could devolve into a
bunch of ******s discussing their rigs.

The self-appointed Wouff-Hongs, like JuLiE-of-the-mystery-chromosome,
are free to ignore the posts that do not meet their needs.

And, oh yeah, keep listening, and 73,

BB