Old October 21st 04, 02:29 AM
Richard Clark

On 19 Oct 2004 14:37:27 -0700, (horde52) wrote:

For a mid-UHF fractal antenna, what kind of power can be used to
transmit, 100 watts, 1000 watts, 10,000 watts...?

To All who endured the string of non-answers, Greetings!

I cannot say that I could add anything substantial towards resolving
your issues, however, the tenor of your questions leads me to believe
you would appreciate some fundamentals on the topic. Visit:
http://www.qsl.net/kb7qhc/antenna/fractal/index.htm

I would warn you, if you do not have a high speed connection, some
pages may take a while to download (also considering a slow server at
times). The various links that you will find at this page constitute
the single greatest exposure of the topic on the web (the commercial
outfits are pedestrians along the freeway of information). There are
more than 300 pages. illustrations (supported by pages of their higher
resolution graphics) and technical details.

Be forewarned there is nothing about construction details. Their mere
appearance should yield the reason why.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC