Old October 21st 04, 08:04 AM
Fractenna

Be forewarned there is nothing about construction details. Their mere
appearance should yield the reason why.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Hi Richard,

Just so everyone is warned yet again, I personally would describe your site as
a combination of non-attributed extant knowledge; trivial irrelevancies; and
interpretations that do not follow from the data. It avoids any real info in
extraordinary detail. Much of it is just plain wrong.

It is, as someone expert in the field, a poor source of info.

Knowing that you are eager for you and yours to be tied up in something bigger
than a mere amateur's web site, I feel that I am most happy to back up those
statements formally, meaning--why wait? Let it really be on the public
record:-)? That way LOTS of people will see why my statements are accurate and
that your agenda is, well, not motivated by the love of knowledge with regards
to this subject

Your move, sport. It won't get resolved on a NG.

73,
Chip N1IR