Old November 20th 04, 03:01 AM
Honus

"Larry Ozarow" wrote in message
news:eNxnd.108$K36.27@trndny03...

DeWayne wrote:

Seems to me that Prednisone (sp?) is made from pregnant mare urine.

Correct
me if I'm wrong. Who in their right mind swould put that in their

bodies.

DeWayne

You are wrong. Aren't you sitting at a computer? It took
about 30 sec to determine that it is a drug called Premarin,
used to treat the symptoms of menopause, not Prednisone
which is a man-made steroid. I guess that would imply that
the answer to your question is "menopausal women."

Dammit, man, don't let the facts stand in the way! And who gives a rat's ass
if it -was- made from ****? They used to get insulin from cows and pigs,
although admittedly not their urine. Some of the melatonin that people take
to help them sleep comes from sheep brains, and I've no doubt that a few
minutes at google would bring up loads of similar instances. But what does
it matter? If the stuff'll save my life, let me at it. I don't care if
it -is- made from ****. It beats being dead. I'm a diabetic, and I don't
care if they extract the insulin from pureed goat **** that's been
fermenting on Brother Stair's farm for a month.

Gimme.