Old October 21st 04, 12:31 PM
AA

Just so everyone is warned yet again, I personally would describe your site
as
a combination of non-attributed extant knowledge; trivial irrelevancies; and
interpretations that do not follow from the data. It avoids any real info in
extraordinary detail. Much of it is just plain wrong.

It is, as someone expert in the field, a poor source of info.

Knowing that you are eager for you and yours to be tied up in something
bigger
than a mere amateur's web site, I feel that I am most happy to back up those
statements formally, meaning--why wait? Let it really be on the public
record:-)? That way LOTS of people will see why my statements are accurate
and
that your agenda is, well, not motivated by the love of knowledge with
regards
to this subject

Your move, sport. It won't get resolved on a NG.

Nice soliliquy...shows you "got sum learnin", as some say in this area....still
haven't answered my question on the commercial availability of such antennas.
Is anyone selling them so that a "normal" person could look at one? Website,
retailer, wholesaler, etc?? If these things are so good, why is there only
hyperbole and no commercially available applications?

"The proof of the pudding is in the tasting."
I would honestly like to see some indication that these things are a viable
antenna. ¿Me intiendes?